Call for Abstract
Submission deadline: March 31st 2021.
Please note: the registration to the submission platform is not a registration to the Conference.
To register to ICEP 2021, please go to this page.
After having created your account on the Conftool submission platform you will be able to submit your abstract by clicking on “Your submissions”.
Choose if you want to submit an oral presentation or a poster and fill the form.
Maximum lenght of the abstract: 250 words
In case you wish to propose a symposium, please select the “Symposia” track and include:
– title, abstract and convenor(s) of the symposium (name, surname, affiliation and email address);
– title, abstract, list of authors (names, surnames, affiliations and email addresses) and presenting author of each symposium paper.
Late authors’ registration and payment deadline is: August 09th 2021
CLIMATE EMERGENCY AND GLOBAL ISSUES
- Climate change
- Ecological behaviour and pro-environmental attitudes
- Land management, farming and resource conservation
- Plastic pollution
- Water resource management and oceans
- The UN Agenda 2030 Sustainable Development Goals
ENVIRONMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY AND SOCIAL ISSUES
- People-environment relations and the Covid-19 pandemic emergency
- Environmental education
- Citizen participation and environmental policies
- Place identity and place attachment
- Social ecology
ENERGY, CARBON EMISSIONS AND HUMAN BEHAVIOUR
- Sustainable Energy Transition
- Life Cycle Assessment and sustainable lifestyles
- Sustainable lifestyles and consumption
- Transportation, mobility and travel behaviour
- Nearly Zero Energy Building
ENVIRONMENT, NATURE AND HUMAN HEALTH & WELLBEING
- Restorative environments
- Nature-based solutions and humans relations to nature
- Urban and Peri-urban Forestry and human wellbeing
- Environment and health
- Blue space and human wellbeing
- Natural disasters and coping with environmental risks and hazards
ARCHITECTURE, DESIGN AND HUMAN BEHAVIOUR
- Urban Planning and human behaviour
- Environmental design
- Inclusive design
- Housing and Social Housing
- Urban Regeneration
- Extreme environments
Each registered author can present a maximum of one abstract.